A Woodsy Christmas

 A friend recently approached me looking for some ideas. She's a catering director and needs some help with a wintery, woodsy holiday party. So I started perusing some of my favorite websites and blogs. You can check out my all my Christmas decor ideas on Pinterest under my Christmas Board. Otherwise most of them are below.


Check out Simple Solutions blog on centerpieces.
This sounds like my kind of blog. Lynn's Kitchen Adventures displays
Frugal Holiday Centerpieces like this one.
Another great centerpiece from Rustic Art
Martha Stewart gives instructions on using Pinecones
I featured this in Happy Holidays blog but I thought the Alternative Christmas Tree was fitting
A step ladder tree from Funky Junk Interiors is another
alternative to the traditional tree.
I love this bucket from Restoration House.
Little Glass Box's blog makes an affordable Christmas table setting.
The pinecone place cards are absolutely adorable.

And I will have to try using a mason jar and some wire for
a latern-like look.
Ritzy Bee has a cute idea for place cards too
Feather Trees. Elegant and yet still earthy.
From It's Overflowing
At Home with K walks you through creating this adorable artwork
Create Pinecone Garland using Twig & Thisle's instructions
Snowflakes and Dragonflies adds a little sparkle to their light bulbs.
Grab some twigs from the backyard to make a
few quick decorations.
From House of Philia
Babble gets creative with twigs in their blog 22 Fall Wood Crafts
Another Ladder Christmas Tree idea at Eclectically Vintage
Found on Anna K Originals' Seaside Christmas Mantle

Comments

  1. Awwww those woodsy decors and ornaments are sooo amazing. I so love it:)
    I was browsing for Christmas table decorations when I saw this post. That centerpiece is also great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by DIY Vintage Chic! I appreciate your time and comments. If you have any direct comments please let me know. Feel free to comment, use my contact page or Facebook. See ya soon!

Popular Posts